Wednesday, September 2, 2009

being sirened out of the building gave me the creep...

OH MY GOD THERE WAS AN EARTHQUAKE!!

I'm telling you it was very scary. I was at ITC to buy my little sister a new cellphone cos hers was busted and I wanted to buy dvds too. It was just an ordinary day. I was weighing my options which dvd I should buy... whining at my mom to buy me a silicone for my blackberry... thinking that I should order a fried duck for my lunch. It was just normal.

And then I was at the cellphone store/kiosk thingymajig and my mom were trying to get the lower, cheapest price. When suddenly...

dugudugudug

A turbulance? Hmm.. maybe it's the machine downstairs.

dugudugudug dugudugudug

Hmm? Is it me or it's getting faster? Ignore it.

DUGUDUGUDUG DUGUDUGUDUG! (everything was shaking)

EARTHQUAKE!!!!! somebody screamed!

everyone raaaaaaaaaaaaan out of the building. I ran as hard as I could and I realized my mom was missing!!! I ran back and grabbed both her and my sister out of the building. I stopped when I was outside. People running from upstairs, pratically terrified, scared. There was a sirene and such! It was chaotic.

It was terrifying... thank god my mom was okay.

What I don't get, people were actually excited about this. They said: "Oh, wow, my first earthquake!" WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! This is my second. First I was at my house. It's not fun because it was scary my chandelier were swaying hard, I couldn't stand straight. This time I was being sirened OUT of the building. ITC is being closed down today. Oh wow. It was scary -____-

But I'm glade everyone is save.

Till next time,
CIAO!

0 Shibbies:

Post a Comment