Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Korean Wave Sucks

Nowadays, since the beginning of this year, this thing called or known as the K-Pop wave is really invading the world. And it's really bugging me!!!! Okay, I'm not going to be a hypocrite, I like Korean wave, I'm a victim of Korean wave. I love the bands, from Super Junior to F.T. Island. I knew them all, I know the lyrics inside out from their songs. But really, I really hate it when people who just knew about these stuffs suddenly like claiming they knew it first. It always happens and it annoys me! GAH.

I really don't like sharing this side of me, but really it's annoying. Especially that people who like them now (and being so crazy about it, like hell you can't believe) are the people who called me freaks two years ago when I started liking them. -___- supper annoying.

I don't know why they called me freaks back then, actually, you know, when nobody even know who Super Junior is (except Katie, Nabila, etc). I never went all out calling them my 'husband' or until now, I've posted about them only twice. I never wrote "OMFG I LOVE THEM SO EFFING MUCH!" or... bragging about them. So... why? They all did it! They're supposed to call themselves freaks then. Well, anyway, K-Wave is only a phase. Like the Japanese waves back then. I hope it ends.

Like soon.

Like NOW!

Woohoo here I am being my 16 years old self, bickering. Makes me look really shallow. But hell, I'm a highschool kid, I'm supposed to be shallow. haha.

anyway,
ciao bello

1 Shibbies:

Nabila said...

haha yeah, it's really annoying how people like to claim those boys like they belong to them -_-

Post a Comment