Monday, August 31, 2009

I love to tweet away

'ello tweeps!

I don't know why but I am addicted to Twitter! Like everybody else are too. But it's fun! People are addicted to omegle, omeagle(?) now, but I don't think it's fun... It's creepy! Meeting people, unknown people online! Omg, it's just... creepy! What if they're like freaks or sex addicts?? Okay, exaggerating, waaaaay exaggerating. But I still find it a hella creepy. The whole deal about online live is not knowing people but atleast on livejournal they wont turn as creepy.

Speaking of which I'm now active on lj! I'm starting to post fanfics and what-not and loving it. Tweeting and LJ-ing makes me happy, chipper and a happy camper! Yeay.

Reading The Time Traveler's Wife, FINALLY. It has been on my list for months but I always forget to pick it up on my way to the bookstores (always ended up with comics -__-" what a child). I have only read like... few pages and it's already really good. It's very intriguing and well written, very light for starters. Hope I can finish it soon. I'll tell you all about it when I do!

0 Shibbies:

Post a Comment