Friday, August 28, 2009

I'm fasting and I'm going crazy

oh my god my beloved blog is completely deserted!
I'm sorry blog, but I have been busy because this is my senior year and I have things to do.

I don't know why I am not in the mood of creating something. I've stopped every hobby that I have all of the sudden with no reason as soon as I entered senior year. I have stopped drawing, reading, and now writing. Which is the worst! I loved writing, it's my life basically.

But... I don't know. There is nothing that can get me write. Nothing to motivate me.
Definitely not my love life. It's up and down the hill. Maybe I should just let it go? I'm very tired.

Why do guys tend to hold on too tight? Like WAAAAAY too tight. I'm talking about guys specifically in Indonesia. Or maybe it's just the things that only happen to me and my friends. They couldn't let us be. We can't have summer fling and then end it just like that with no string attached (which means: the whole deal doesn't mean anything) and then come back to reality because they'll get pissed off and such lalaalalaa. I can't see my friends who happened to be a guy, just because it'll make him jealous. Argh... seriously... it's... ANNOYING that's what it is!
sorry ended up yammering about unimportant things.
but hey,

I'M STILL ALIVE! YEAAAY

hihi.
Ciao people

0 Shibbies:

Post a Comment