Monday, July 27, 2009

and then hansel said to gretel...

I just went to the bookstore today.

Damn I need to catch up with my readings. After dating my current boyfriend I never read books anymore. And I used to love books very much. I still do. Books are really fun, every time I buy a new one, I'd be sticking my nose into the pages for hours.

Especially if it were really good. I'd forget to eat, sleep, take shower (this happens only during vacation or weekends). I could be really hardcore if I wanted to. Actually I finished most of Harry Potter books and Twilight series within days (as in less than 4 days), 'The Diary of Adrian Mole' within 6 to 8 hours. So... yeah, that's just how bad it gets.

But what can I say? It's really fun to read. Don't you get the feeling it's as if you're inside the book, a part of the story every time yo read? I especially just love the smell of the pages of books, not so much if the book's old. It's just the excitement and the challenge to finish it as fast as I could. So anyways, need to buy new ones QUICK (as soon as I finish my 'Peter Pan').

I usually stick with the oldies, the classic ones. Steinbeck and Mitch Albom are the bests you know? They just really inspires me somehow. Nicholas Spark is also good since I'm a sucker of sappy stories. Others like Alice in Wonderland, Wind of the Willows are also my type of reading.

NEED TO BUY QUICK:
  • Dear John
  • The Travelers Wife
  • Alice in Wonderland

0 Shibbies:

Post a Comment