Saturday, August 1, 2009

i love the guy in the pink shirt

oh my oh my, I haven't write anything for five days, I think that must've been a record for me. *chuckles* I wanted to write something, but I just can't seem to find anything to write. It's like a writer's block. I mean surely every time I went to my classes, there's just something I wanted to write. But never do I find the right words. So that is why I haven't updated for awhile.

But tons of things do happened. Like per se... my grandparent's house got robbed. that sounded like a serious matter, but I mean it's their own fault anyway for being so careless. They're NEVER home, and they trust people too easy, not like we can't trust anyone. But they can talk to some random people once and they suddenly trust them. yeah, probably now you shouldn't lend your keys to random people gramps. Three rolex were stolen, at least that's just it.

That's just to name a few things though.

I went out with my friends yesterday which seems like it had been a looong time since we last did something together! My god, it was fun.

The highlight of my day yesterday (except being with my best friends):
THERE'S A ZHOU MI LOOKALIKE! haha
even if he was wearing a pink shirt, he looks hella hawt! :P

0 Shibbies:

Post a Comment