Thursday, December 17, 2009

i wanna bitch-slap someone so bad

know what? I haven't felt this angry. like really this pissed off.

I'm one who always keep my feelings to myself, those people who's said they've kept their feeling to their selves? Liar. Me. You never hear complaints from me. People always got pissed off, you know? like for other reasons, and they I came in without any issues, and they were all getting pissy at me too. buy you don't see me go pissy at everyone else over my problem, I really really bury it deep down.

If i can still hold on, I will, until the feeling it self go away.

anyway, that's not the real reason. that's just like... intermezzo and such.

So the thing is, I'm so pissed off that I want to kill someone. Like just seeing their faces make me wanna bitch-slap them so bad! Like everything they do, I would go... "wtf you bitch/bastard". No no no, I don't go on like this on everyone, just one person. Like... REALLY ONE PERSON! Honest to god I didn't want it to become like this, to end like this.

But, you started with... no reasons. Your reasons aren't strong to start. And everything I do was wrong, yet I gave too much effort on this already, is it not enough??

YEAH I WANNA BITCH SLAP SOMEONE.

no it's not you adityaaa. calm down hihi

I'll say sorry before hand. offended? don't be.
understanding? please do.

0 Shibbies:

Post a Comment