Thursday, December 10, 2009

all my brain wants is: a rest

Freaking fucking hate mock tests!!!!

Okay sorry to barge in and dropped the 'f'-bomb after like... half a year hiatus hahaha. But honestly, being a 12th grade is no fun. It's all business. You study. A LOT. You have no free time, zero percent fun, and almost to no social life. All you do is practice, memorize, study, study, study, and more study.

Frankly, I'm tired. I'm at this point where I look fine on the outside, but I'm really tired. If you dissect my head, my brain, it would screamed for time to stop and let it rest for awhile. If I were to study, I could no longer digest whatever it is that Pak Nanang taught me during class. If you ripped out my heart, it would definitely tell you that I'm emotionally exhausted.

I've tried my very best to study. Like honest to god. But as a normal person, I also wanted to take a break and take these stuffs slow. And I do, I did.

But I just HATE it when people just... (this does NOT apply to everyone, but there are these kinds of species) rage out when they study. Like really... they just hate it when they dont understand things and get angry, and really really study as if they'll die if they dont. I mean... Hey, you want to study, good for you, but your jitty making me... annoyed! Like for FUCK sakes I want to let my brain rest here!!!! But anyway...

That's their problem and issue anyway.

I'm sorry if this post offended anyone, by all means, it's just a post, this is a blog.

But really, please... study normaly and dont go over the board. Think of you poor brain. I'm saying this because I love you guys as fellow human :)

0 Shibbies:

Post a Comment