Wednesday, August 5, 2009

what would cure me is a tub of karamel sutra...

I posted my first fanfic on livejournal!

This is kind of a huge deal for me. I've always wanted to do this thing. But it's just that my stories were just never good enough. They sucks -__-"

I mean, my friends liked them. They kept telling me to post it somewhere. One even said that if I ain't going to post it soon, she'll do it for me. But my stories are like... a book long she got tired just reading it. hihi.

So anyway.. I posted it on Miracle community. It's the place for those kind of fanfics. I finally have the nerves!~

And I didn't get bashed. nor whatsoever... and I got good reviews. They asked for a sequel. Yeay me!

Okay this maybe not important, but I'm proud, I got ZERO confidence. So this is... yeah, awesome.
:D:D:D:D

***

on the other side... I'm hella sick. Like literally SICK. I even got the swine disease symptoms written all over me. (BUT IT'S NOT, YEAAAH). It's just common flu and sore throat. But it sucks to be so sick. Definitely on my friends' birthday...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGGIE, NAOMI, SCILLAA~
I LOVE YOU(s) FULL!

-----> I wrote that on behalf of mbah surip, may he RIP.

0 Shibbies:

Post a Comment