Tuesday, August 4, 2009

mommy, mommy, I have a cold...

Yellow twerps, I haven't written anything in awhile. I'm busy with school. Not that I'm in any club or anything, but yes, as a good 12th grade, I HAVE to study hard. Since my school have this... thing. That the classes are being divided or arranged by our grades. So yeah, basically, in the most mildest way, they're telling us which people are SUPER smart and which people are... well dumb. But hey, I don't really mind that, in my opinion it's just not right. So I have to study, to keep up my grades so I won't be moved to IPA C (I am now in IPA B). So that is why I have not yet touch my computer in awhile...

And anywaaay... this is what I'm addicted to now!





Yes sirree.. Latte art.
It's basically pouring a milk into a shot of espresso, then creating a pattern on the surface of the latte. Can be done by simply just pouring or etching it. People doing this thing are called Baristas.

Oh how I want to be a Barista. But I guess it's hard, huh? There are coffee shops now that open courses on latte art. People actually took this thing seriously, there are world-wide contest for this. It's kind of cool, actually. I've seen how to make it, seemed very easy :P


I have a very BAAAAAD cold... people around me are to blame. nose... GAH

0 Shibbies:

Post a Comment