Sunday, May 29, 2011

Places to visit before I die.

For the past few days the thoughts of 'dying' came across my mind, not in a horrid 'I am hurting and I want to die' kind-of-way. But in a way that, if I would die someday have I done all the things I want to do? Have I visited the places I wanted to visit? Then again, I really don't know where I want to go either. That is why I'm making this list.

1. Disney World, Orlando Florida
I really don't think I need to describe why, because Disney World is always everyone's dream. I've been dreaming to go there since I was a kid. Disney just kind of stuck to me since I was practically a baby. Learned everything from it.

2. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Orlando Florida
Now this is where the magic comes alive. Years have I spent, ever since I started reading the book, wondering what butterbeer looks like. Or cauldron cakes, or firewhisky. And now! I can finally find out what it looks like. But if only I can get there.

3. Broadway Street, New York
Lots of people wanted to go to New York because it's the capital city of the world, or at least so they have said. But I want to go to New York because my love and fondness of Broadway. Even if I'm from Indonesia, where unfortunately our theater is not as awesome or as interesting as the ones abroad and very under-appreciated, I got to know a few classic broadway from my dad. Then I went searching for myself and I just fell in love with the whole thing. Especially RENT and Spring Awakening. More to that later. If I were in Broadway street, I'd go insane just looking at the posters.

4. Nederlander Theater, New York
This building is where they performed RENT for twelve years long. As I've told you before, I'm freaking in love with RENT. This place would be like a shrine for me. I wanted to see the famous 'Wall'.


5. Tarragona
The place is exotically beautiful. I can't describe it with words, just google it and you know how beautiful the place is. Besides, it's in Catalana and I have always wanted to learn to speak Catalan. The mixture of Spanish and French. it's beautiful indeed

0 Shibbies:

Post a Comment