Wednesday, October 7, 2009

If only I could release my book and sell it a million copy..

To make up the lost times.. I'm posting three posts for today.

A friend of mine, just released a book.

No, not some kind of teen-ish teen-lit that suck, or a short stories compilation. It's a book. Its well... it was intended to be sort of a clash between japanese games/manga and LOTR. And it's a freaking... trilogy? tetralogy? I dunno, it's 4 books. I got the first one for free.

The friend, more likely classmates, is a... well let's just say that he's the one person everybody just LOVE to hate. Because, he's weird. He just is. There's no other nicer way to say it. He's this... guy who wears hoody and stiff and all... "YO" with a very deep voice. And he's just WEIRD! Gawrsh.

But in truth, I really envy him.

He has the courage to pusblish his story. I have written tons of strories but I've only gotten the courage to post in livejournal now, after 5 years. How long would it take until I bring it to a publisher. And he must've been really proud.

He gave me his first copy, for free. I DUNNO WHY! He just did.

And yes, I've read it. It's really good. Not great or awesome, but just good. Though, the way he writes so casually really bothers me. But hey, he's good. I really envy him.

this time, for real.
CIAO

0 Shibbies:

Post a Comment