Wednesday, August 12, 2009

you're a view years overdue

You know when you listen to one song over and over again because you really like it that it becomes your life soundtrack? I mean, it happens a lot to me. That if I listen to a song, a certain song, over and over again, when I listen to it after awhile had past I would remember what happened back then.

Am I talking sense? No, okay, maybe I'm not.

I just want to share about this weird thing about me. But it happens a lot. Like back when I was in junior high, I was crazy about this guy. We shared the same homeroom, we did the drama class together. And I was crazy about One Tree Hill at the time. So all I listened to was Gavin DeGraw, Get Up Kids, and what-not. And now, if I listen to those songs again, all I remember is..

his sweet scent of axe, the red drapes in the theater, the mess we caused backstage, the fact that his best friend knew, the fact that I was so madly in love back then it hurts... the pain.

And when I listen to some Travis or... Linkin Park I remembered...

the first time I moved to a new school, how only the guys were nice to me and the girls scolded me, the fact that I hate going to school, the fact that I was scared.

I don't know WHY, but I just do. And yes, that detailed. Is it weird? Probably people had this thing too, I don't know. Sometimes it bothers me. Because there are things that I just want to forget and yet I'm always reminded with a simple thing as song. But on the other side, I'm glad that those songs recorded some memories that I tend to forget. It's just that I hate the feeling in my stomach every time a memory floods in with a song. It's like a butterfly flying inside.

well, I am talking NONSENSE, sorry to waste your time. I just want to share. Because a sweet memory just re-appeared out of nowhere because I listened to Travis' "Love Will Come Through" :D

2 Shibbies:

Anonymous said...

I know what you feel, the memories of a song, will bring back the painful memories... And.. I know who is that guy hahaha

KEISHA said...

like duh, everybody knows who the guy is. ahha

Post a Comment