Sunday, July 26, 2009

a penny for my thought

You know what? There are things that's been bugging me like ever since it happened you know???! Like it's haunting me and annoying me, it's just not right! Like, per se...
  • The winner of American Idol season 5 should've been someone else and NOT Taylor Hicks, seeing that his voice is awful and performances are sucky. It should've been Daughtry. And the top two should've been Elliott Yamin & Chris Daughtry. Why was anybody else blind that moment?? It was THEM who sold more records in the end, not Hicks and McPhee who got kicked out from their labels.
  • Why did they have to kicked Hillary Burton & Chad M. Murray from One Tree Hill? They're like the MAIN character, it wouldn't be OTH without them, actually, without Lucas Scott. Wasn't the show about Lucas trying to strive for the world? Sigh...
  • I HATE BBF! Oh my god, it's like... the pandemic nowadays. I've watched it, but I wasn't like.. 'oh my god, marry me Kim Bum' unlike everybody else who had watched them. I think me and my friends are still like in the normal phase. But other people were like... I don't know, KAMPUNG TAU GA SIH!! It's like Meteor Garden all over again.
  • I hate people who are like... they just found things recently, like say... music or new fandom, while I already knew all about it YEARS before, but they act like "Oh, I knew it better and longer than you, I'm like the ultimate fans," WTF??? HELLOOOO. I so hate it when people do that. I mean like Jason Mraz, nobody likes him up untill 'I'm Yours' and now he's like everyone's favorite, Plain White T's are also the same case. People like diss and tease me for like Korean music back then, and now?? They're all over BBF and Super Junior. Pfft, hypocrites.
  • The fact that I've studied for 12 years, with hardwork and tons of dedication means nothing because if I don't pass national exam I don't graduate, no matter like how good I am daily during those 12 years.

3 Shibbies:

Anonymous said...

Nope wasn't blind during Season 5 and not blind now. I don't give a care what is or is not sold, Taylor Hicks is a great singer and performer and the most talented musician to ever come off of that show. His performances must be pretty good , hes added a lot to the bottom line for Grease. He can bring in the people wherever he goes.

Anonymous said...

Record sales DO NOT equal talent. Some of the public will buy any old crap that everyone else is buying. Who are you to decide who should win or lose on AI?? Nobody. Who are YOU to say Taylor Hicks sucks and gives awful performances?? That's only YOUR opinion, for as much or as LITTLE as it's worth. Taylor Hicks ROCKS, and he broke the mold on Idol. Daughtry's new album is pretty well being panned by all the reviewers. Oh, that's right. You're a nobody who knows nothing about music, and you know everything. Grow a brain and a get a life.

KEISHA said...

tsk tsk, let's not be too hasty people. It's ONLY a THOUGHT, and don't I get to have an opinion? I like daughtry you like hicks, so it's all good. Chillax. You grow a brain get a life and try to sing yourself :D
good day~
ps. tx for commenting :P

Post a Comment